Tips for Tree Trimming and Pruning
In this article, we will talk about two types of tree care service, the trimming, and pruning. Let us learn more from the Arborist Calgary that gives you accurate tree service and removal.
What is Trimming?
One of the important parts of tree care service is tree trimming. This is not simply a matter of taking a pair of heavy shears and fix it to the desired form.
Remember that tree trimming trees are more than of the total leaves at a time may weaken the trees as it draws its support through it. The big proof for tree trimming is for the safety factor. The growth of trees and reaching utility wires above can set off a serious blaze and needs to trim. Also, the same action that needs trees to grow onto roads and obstruct driver’s views. Annual tree trimming is also crucial for a good yield.
Tree Trimming Tips
- Surely it is best to trim a tree during its inactive season. But you can technically trim a pine tree at any time. However, it is good to do so when it is not active. If the tree is hazardous that only exception to trim it.
- Be conscious about the size of the branches that you are going to remove. It fine to remove it if less than five centimeters in diameter. But between five and ten centimeters, just do not remove it. But if it is more than ten centimeters, you must only do so if you have a really good reason.
- The branches can only trim if there are V-shaped, weak, and narrow angles and remain the branches. Also, trees that have strong, U-shaped angles. The branches that are lateral must between 1/2 and 3/4 the diameter of the stem at the point of attachment. Or if not they must remove.
- The easiest way to manage the tree to trim branches when they are young. At that point, the risk of leaving nasty scars is lower.
What is Tree Pruning?
It is common to prune tree care maintenance procedure. Though, there is a forest tree grow quite well with their nature’s pruning. While the landscape tree should have a necessary height level of care to maintain its beautiful and structural integrity. The tree must prune with an understanding of tree biology. Not proper tree pruning can make lasting damage even in shorten the tree’s life.
Tree Pruning Tips
- Keep lateral branches with even space possible, specifically on the young trees.
- Cut the branches that cut across other branches or run against them.
Do not prune more than 1/4 of a living crown at once. If you need to prune more than that, leave it out over a number of years.
- However, if you like to cut more than half of the leaves from the branch, just cut the whole branch.
To trim and prune your trees will give your property a clean look that helps your plant grow stronger and healthier. Hiring a tree removal service can tell the best decisions for your trees and shrubbery, their weaknesses and strength.